Life in Loja - Meaning behind the Logo

Life in Loja logo

Greetings!

As you know, I’ve started a new cultural project to promote tourism for the city and the province of Loja called "Life in Loja." A project like this needs a logo, and I’d like to share with you what will be Life in Loja’s emblem. Let's take a moment to learn about some of the symbolism in the design.

The color blue represents loyalty, professionalism, and insight, which are characteristics required of me by my clients. The color red represents a passion for working with my clients. For those who have already met me, you know how much I love my hometown, my country, and that I will do my best to show you how to enjoy your visit to, or life in, Loja. The two buildings represent the main powers in Loja. Starting on the left, you see a silhouette of the City Gate spire, which represents order and organization. In the middle is San Sebastián Tower, which stands for freedom, the desire to succeed, and to meet our collective goals. The mountains represent the place where this project “lives” - Ecuador’s southern Andes - a place where you will see the most beautiful sunsets and shades of light reflected on the mountains surrounding our entire province. This logo was created as a way to convey one message: Life in Loja is beautiful and I will show you how to get the most out of it.

This blog website is a way for me to share useful information for visitors to maximize their time in Loja, and for expat immigrants to easily transition into a new life in Loja. Hit the "Subscribe" button above to keep updated when new posts appear. Oh, and also like the Life in Loja Facebook page for really up-to-the-minute news and information. Thank you everyone!
-- Jona

Comments

Popular Posts